Cyber Bullying and the Hells Angels



Before I dive into Cyber bullying and the Hells Angels, we need to restate the obvious. Not to flog a dead horse but since someone pretending to be a lawyer is making false allegations we need to restate the obvious. The Hells Angels are deeply involved in the Canadian drug trade. The three rings clearly establish that but those are just the tip of the iceberg. The number of cocaine convictions tied to the Hells Angels in Canada now is astounding.

The first of the three cross border drug rings tied to the Hells Angels I will cite is the Rob Shannon and Jody York Ring. Rob Shannon and Jody York ran a trucking company out of Langley, BC. They were convicted of running a huge cross border drug trafficking ring for the Hells Angels. They would bring massive amounts of pot (BC Bud) into the US and bring back massive amounts of cocaine into Canada to be sold here as crack.

Rob Shannon and Jody York were friends and associates of Weird Hal Porteous who is a full patch member of the Hells Angels. They were both in that ridiculous I’m on a boat rap video Weird Hal made. In the video Weird Hal was bragging about profiting from crime and declaring that he wasn’t sorry for what he had done. Weird Hal’s subsequent video called small man syndrome was even more ridiculous. Having one of his biker puppets kiss his ridiculous ring was enough to make a grown man dry heave.



After the Rob Shannon bust and conviction there were two more huge cross border drug rings tied to the Hells Angels which clearly showed that since the Hells Angels controlled all those BC grow ops and all those Canadian crack dealers, after the police busted one mule, the operation just kept right on going and even supplied the Big Apple. The second ring was the Randy and Trevor Jones ring tied to Tbarz. The third ring was in Montreal tied to our own suburban princess Larry Amero.

Without diving into the long drug trafficking history of the Hells Angels in Canada, those three rings clearly establish a pattern that involves a huge drug trafficking network. Now for the cyber bullying. Take a look at this picture:



This is a picture that Kim Bolan from the Vancouver Sun got off facebook and published in the paper. It seems innocent enough. Two guys posing for a picture that was posted on facebook. Only Weird Hal is wearing Hells Angels colours and Rob Shannon was at the time transporting massive amounts of pot and cocaine across the border for the Hells Angels. These kinds of pictures are used to bully people. It says the Hells Angels support Rob Shannon’s business so back off and leave him alone. Just like they did for the Zig Zag crew in Winnipeg.



Posting these kinds of pictures on facebook is an act of cyber bullying. When newspapers or bloggers report that in their newspaper or on their blogs, that is free speech not bullying. Let’s get that straight. I find it absolutely pathetic how the real bullies are so quick to play the victim when in reality they are the bullies not the newspaper or blogs. When someone posts Hells Angels support gear all over their facebook and set it to public, they are doing that to bully people.

Once I had a member of the Hells Angels threaten me on facebook. I was going to reply and ask him what on earth he was on about. Then I looked at his profile. It was full of pictures of his Hells Angels tattoos. Him threatening me and posting pictures of his gang tattoos on facebook was an act of cyber bullying. His wife went ballistic when I right away posted her husband’s picture of his gang tattoos on my web site.

She asked me what gives me the right to post her husband’s picture on my web site. I said the same right the newspapers have for publishing pictures of known criminals or gang members. I also said when your husband posts a picture of his gang tattoos and uses that picture to threaten me, I have every right to post that picture and that threat on my web site.

Turns out that particular threat was a case of mistaken identity. Someone made a fake facebook account pretending to be me, went on Hells Angels support pages and started trash talking them claiming to be me. The fake facebook account was shut down after the police were notified and I willingly took down that particular Hells Angels picture since it was indeed a case of mistaken identity. Nevertheless, I am still very concerned about the Hells Angels drug trafficking and their cyber bullying.

Legal threats made with false statements is also another form of cyber bullying. The big corporations do it all the time. I went head to head against three law firms once from a large corporation that falsely claimed copyright to things they had no possible copyright claim on. They just made slanderous allegations in a letter they refused to let me see. They were forced to take the matter to court when I filed a counter notification.

Again they refused to serve me copies of the application. I had to get one from my isp and then notify the court that I objected to them proceeding ex parte (without me) and said they know where I am and have refused to serve me the application. After the court was notified they were forced to serve me the application. Then I found out why they didn’t want me to see it. It was full of bold faced lies so I counter sued for perjury.

Many people don’t realize that if someone sues you, you have a right to reply and make a counter claim. That counter claim has the same merit as the initial application. In many cases if someone sues you it’s shooting themselves in the foot because it lets you sue them.

I remember one time a lawyer and I had made cross applications. We both filed applications at the same time. When he saw I was kicking his ass and was going to win he told the judge that the case was over because he was withdrawing his application. I said hold on. We made cross applications. I have an application on file myself and still want to proceed with my application to which the judge was forced to agree. All of a sudden I went from being the defendant to become the plaintiff. The other lawyer was furious and he screamed at me outside the court room trying to get me with back down and withdraw my application. I just said I’m sorry but I believe proceeding with my application is the right thing to do. He stormed off in a fit of fury and came back to get his ass kicked in court. I caught him trying to pull a fast one on me and when I let the judge know about his dirty trick he ended up changing his practice.

I will be clear. I am no better than any other person. I’m just a blogger. I’m not a lawyer but I have been an advocate and have gone up against more lawyers than I can count. I went to high school with a guy who was brilliant. He went on to get a law degree in New York and started working for a huge firm there. We talked about our experiences in court. He smiled. He said he mostly does pre trial posturing. He’s very smart and is well versed on the case law. Since he’s from a big firm most people just cave in and back down. He said I have seen more time in court in front of a judge than he has. I kid you not.

Again, I am a nobody. Yet I have a God given unalienable right to free speech just like anyone else. If we don’t stop cowering to these sleazy lawyers and their dirty law firms we will lose our rights and the democratic system we cherish. So let’s give it up for New York. The New York model.

Comments