Dez Osborn supports the Edmonton Hells Angels



On a matter of personal privilege, this is a picture of Jesse James Langevin and Dez Osborn. That is a true statement. On a matter of personal privilege, this is a picture in support of the Edmonton Hells Angels 15th anniversary that was found on Dez Osborn’s publically available facebook.



On August 1 2013 the Edmonton Journal reported that Jesse James Langevin was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking in Edmonton’s largest ever cocaine bust.

The above statements are all true. Be advised that false allegations of slander constitute slander. Dez Osborn has a lawyer. Big deal. I have gone up against a dozen over paid corporate lawyers on the free speech issue many times in the past. The law is clear.

I most certainly am not afraid of a used car salesman pretending to be a lawyer that doesn’t have a court order. He doesn’t even have a court application. He just has a letter making a false statement that needs to be addressed. I have the Charter of Rights and the God given, unalienable right to free speech. That is what people go to war for to defend. I am legally liable for what I say. Violating the Charter of Rights is illegal.

Show me a court order that states I am not allowed to say Jesse Langevin was arrested for possession for the purpose of trafficking and Dez Osborn supports the Edmonton Hells Angels. Show me a court order that states I am not allowed to say that. No such order exists because it would be illegal. Censorship is a serious offense. Especially when it is based on false allegations.

Comments