Exclusive Interview with Gangsters out



Time to take it to the next level. Sounds like I have a book deal coming up. We’ll see how that works out. I’m not going to say what it’s about but you know it will be controversial. I wrote a chapter on the Vancouver gang war for Alex Caine’s next book about the Hells Angels called Angel Dust. That should be out in the summer.

In the mean time I’m going to do a couple exclusive interviews for the blog. Kerri Krysko the first ex wife of a full patch Hells Angel who wrote a book about her childhood and how she was drawn into the gang life has agreed to do an exclusive interview with me before she publishes her second tell all tale about her abusive relationship married to that particular Hells Angel.

Obviously, she’s not going to talk or write about club business. Just about how one Hells Angel she was marred to beat her and if I’m not mistaken, stopped paying his child support. After that, I understand Michael Green, the Pittbull look alike from TBM Fresh Start is coming to Canada next month. I'm hoping to meet up with him for an interview as well. He’s a former Hells Angel from Denmark and is the spokesperson for a support group that helps former gang members leave that life and get a fresh start on life. It’s a great program worth supporting. Stay tuned, more to come. Much more. Kerri Krysko's first book is still breaking sales records and is available at chapters in Canada or Barnes and Nobles in the US. It's also available online at amazon.ca

Comments