Two Guilty Pleas In Kelowna Hells Angels Murder



There have been two guilty pleas in the Hells Angel murder of Daine Philips in Kelowna. The Vancouver Sun is reporting that Norman Cocks and Robert Thomas pleaded guilty to manslaughter. They will be sentenced at the Vancouver Law Courts next Wednesday.

Norm Cock's father Bobby Cocks from the Throttle Lockers has also been charged in that weasel swarming where they beat the unarmed man to death with baseball bats and hammers. I can't wait to tell you why. The police showed a confession video of Norm Cocks that I believe is still under publication ban but mark my word when that ban is lifted I will publish the shocking motive for that brutal assault. I will give you a hint. It doesn't come as a big surprise both Robert Thomas and Norman Cocks got beat up in prison. Just remember that Robert Thomas is a saggy ass POS petty thief from Ontario. The perfect prospect for the Kelowna Hells Angels. Seize the clubhouse.

Comments