Everything’s in it’s Place



Alright soldiers, I’m feeling a little Simon and Garfunkel today. Yeah that’s what I said. Everything has it’s time and place. A time for war, a time for peace. A time to say f*ck the Big Red Machine. For me, that time is now.

Like Martin Luther King, I’ve been to the mountain top. What happens to me just doesn’t matter. I have someone ready and willing to take over the blog and web site when I die so everything’s in it’s place. Every man dies. Not every man dies for something. So everything’s on the table.

They’re letting people sell crack outside the Carnegie centre and outside the Front Room which caused Janice Shore and Ashley Machiskinic’s murders. Corrupt politicians are getting rich from money laundering and fraud while they break the law and rob our civil liberty. Gentlemen cry peace peace but there is no peace. The war is already begun. Warriors, come out to play. Rock the World soldiers, the dream is alive. Take it. Seize the dream. Fight hard, die

Comments