Alleged Members of La Familia arrested in Edmonton



CBC is reporting that alleged members of the Mexican La Familia drug cartel were arrested in Edmonton. I am somewhat skeptical. They have over a dozen white guys on their facebook page modeling support gear for La Familia International. Sounds like a new name for another HA puppet club to me. Hopefully the police will release some names at their press conference tomorrow. It is somewhat ironic they could support the Whiteboy Posse the same time they support La Familia. One are neo Nazis the other are not. I'm told they're recruiting Natives in Edmonton. Time will tell with regards to their standing with the local groups.

Comments

  1. I am often to blogging and that i actually appreciate your posts. This article has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your internet site and keep checking for first time data
    abogados de familia near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment