David Giles' trial has finally begun



David Giles' trial has finally begun as well. He was in court room 55. No jury was present so I'll have to check the publication ban to see what I'm allowed to say. I don't think he's being tried by jury though. The whole thing reminded me of an old Van Halen song. After I consult the publication ban I'll explain why. My point is it would be nice to have people keep an eye on that trial as well otherwise we won't know what was said after the publication ban is lifted. I'm back at work tomorrow and can't make it any more. Cheers.

Ok I still have to examine the publication bans but it appears the actual trial hasn't started yet so this would be a pre trial making any evidence discussed not publishable. That means I can't tell you why the case reminds me of an old Van Halen song but when the publication ban is lifted I most certainly will. I will however record my dissent with regards to the courts elusiveness about letting you know what publication bans exist and what their parameters are. The desk was really irritated with me for asking and just referred me to the web site. I just saw the back of Giles' ugly head today sporting they reddish orange jump suit but I do recall seeing him look like a hobo clown in his last video appearance. Can we tell the public why the brain surgeon hasn't made bail yet? I guess we'll have to wait for that too. Let's home this clown gets convicted once and for all.

The Lindsay Buziak walk was yesterday as well.

Comments