Gangland Undercover - Why anyone in biker scene would watch it is beyond me.



So I've been getting tagged in a shit load of posts about Gangland Undercover and a possible season 3. Asking what my thoughts were. The series is based on Falco's 2013 memoir, Vagos, Mongols, and Outlaws: My Infiltration of America's Deadliest Biker Gangs written by Charles Falco with Kerrie Droban. It's actually quiet funny. Kerrie Droban has written many books on the biker culture. Problem is. Those books have been from Rats like Falco or Out Bad shit talkers like Peter James. Anyone see a pattern here? Is Kerry Droban the go to for all these Rats? In this episode of Biker Angle I discuss my thoughts on Gangland Undercover. The Story of Charles Falco. I discuss how hypocritical people like Pete James and Falco are. Same author of their books and why this is the case.

Comments

  1. There is one very important reason to watch Gangland Undercover, you will recognize some examples the media uses to declare the status Outlaw Motorcycle Gang!

    Donald Trump isn't wrong by calling Fake News by media!��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment