Barbie Girl In A Biker World

Do you want to go for a ride on my Bike Barbie Girl?

Sure Biker.

Okay - then jump on my bike, and let´s go party in the Club so my Brothers can brush your hair and party all NIGHT long.

Your just a dumb bimbo Barbie Girl in a Biker World. Life in leather, it's fantastic - come on Barbie Girl, let´s go party.


My Brothers and I are gonna dress you up, make it tight so you can be our Dolly. You will be our doll, rock´n roll, feel the glamor in a Biker World.

Come on Barbie Girl let´s go party and do some hanky panky - if you say "your always our´s" we will be your Biker Boys for good.

But remember one thing Bimbo Barbie Girl?
- WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CLUB STAYS IN THE CLUB!

We  wish all our readers a fanstastic weekend and to all you BIKER BOYS out there? Be good  and gentle with Barbie Girl!

Comments